Technical Sourcer- Apps
- San Mateo, CA
The Roblox People Team is looking for a Technical Sourcer to proactively identify and assess top technical talent through strong partnerships with Recruiters and Hiring Teams. The Engineers at Roblox have set the bar high for new hires - this is an opportunity for you to push yourself to target, engage, and attract the best in class.
- Experienced, with 5-10+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team and engaging passive candidates. (Start-Ups Are A Plus)
- A proven track record of building relationships with passive candidates
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with multiple sourcing channels
- High volume sourcing both quality and quantity of candidates
- Thrive in an unstructured, constantly changing environment while, at the same time, contribute to building processes, programs, and infrastructure
- Passionate, driven with the readiness to jump right in and go!
- Looking for a challenge. You can adapt to a dynamic-everything environment where pre-computation isn’t possible
- Available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA. This position does not support working remotely and is a temp to perm opportunity.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of open positions
- Develop strategies to hire across the Roblox Engineering organizations spanning Web, Mobile, Gameplay, Game Engine and DevOps
- Run searches and engage with passive candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Google Search Engine, GitHub, and other platforms
- Understand the market and be a student of the industry to successfully run targeted search campaigns
- Build talent pipelines for multiple job requisitions at any given time
Roblox – Powering Imagination
Back to top