Roblox’s platform now represents the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Today, Roblox supports over 70 million active users each month and has powered over 900 million hours monthly. With millions of creators worldwide, Roblox is changing the way content is created, consumed, distributed and monetized.
The Roblox People Team is looking for a Technical Sourcer to proactively identify and assess top technical talent through strong partnerships with Recruiters and Hiring Teams. The Engineers at Roblox have set the bar high for new hires - this is an opportunity for you to push yourself to target, engage, and attract the best in class.
- Experienced, with 3+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team and engaging passive candidates.
- A proven track record of building relationships with passive candidates
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with multiple sourcing channels
- Passionate, driven with the readiness to jump right in and go!
- Looking for a challenge. You can adapt to a dynamic-everything environment where pre-computation isn’t possible
- Available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA. This position does not support working remotely and is a temp to perm opportunity.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of open positions
- Develop strategies to hire across the Roblox Engineering and Product organizations spanning Web, Mobile, Gameplay, Game Engine, DevOps, Product Management, Design, and more
- Run searches and engage with passive candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Google Search Engine, GitHub, and other platforms
- Understand the market and be a student of the industry to successfully run targeted search campaigns
- Build talent pipelines for multiple job requisitions at any given time
Roblox – Powering Imagination
Back to top