ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Recruiting, the Technical Recruiter will play a key, high profile role in the success and growth of Roblox.
You are an organized, effective, agile, technical recruiting force who can quickly assess, plan and attack your workload while building rapport and relationships with your internal clients. You thrive in a successful, rapid-growth company and you want to be in the solution as a key member of a high performing team to cope with our rapid expansion overseas. We are looking to recruit people of high caliber from around the world so that we can capitalize on the knowledge of a diverse workforce to maximize our growth potential.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns for hard to fill roles that include Game Networking Engineers, 3D Game Rendering Engineers, Computational Solid Geometry Engineers and other roles as required
- Partner with Recruiting/Sourcing teams and hiring managers to understand the specific needs for each open requisition
- Strategically utilize Linkedin Recruiter, job boards, networks, forums, blogs, and research methods to source passive candidates
- Own and juggle multiple requisitions and maintain high quality/maximum traction for hiring managers at all times
- Assist with coordinating and organizing recruiting efforts while working closely with stakeholders on immigration requirements, updates, processes, and timelines (e.g., Recruiting, hiring managers, HR Director)
- Proactively build talent pipelines for international candidates. Stay abreast of US immigration updates and trends in order to benchmark and develop alternative recruiting solutions to immigration challenges
- Provide backup support in other areas of global mobility, including international relocation and international immigration
- Responsible for overseeing the international transition for international new hires for extremely hard to fill roles
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain high standards for all work performed
- 5+ years as a Technical Recruiter working on a recruiting team at a rapidly growing organization expanding into international markets
- Bachelor's degree or related HR/administrative experience. MBA preferred
- Basic knowledge of US employment and immigration laws
- Proven expertise with interviewing and recruiting international candidates, especially from the APAC, LATAM & EMEA region
- Professional experience with an Applicant Tracking System
- Hands on experience in working with immigration and global mobility
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Must have strong organizational skills, high level of attention to detail, and excellent follow through
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working on own initiative with limited supervision
- Resourceful, with the ability to work as a self-starter in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in any foreign language in addition to English is required
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- ROBLOX Admin badge for your avatar, and rockstar status with our community
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 40 million players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. Roblox was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in Inc. Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top