ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
Reporting to the Director of Recruiting, the Technical Recruiter will play a key, high profile role in the success and growth of Roblox.
You are an organized, effective, agile, technical recruiting force who can quickly assess, plan and attack your workload while building rapport and relationships with your internal clients. You thrive in a successful, rapid-growth company and you want to be in the solution as a key member of a high performing team.
- Partner with Recruiting/Sourcing teams and hiring managers to understand the specific needs for each open requisition
- Strategically utilize Linkedin Recruiter, job boards, networks, forums, blogs, and research methods to source passive candidates
- Own and juggle multiple requisitions and maintain high quality/maximum traction for hiring managers and recruiters at all times
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns
- Assist with coordinating and organizing recruiting efforts
- 3+ years as a Technical Recruiter working on a recruiting team at a rapidly growing organization
- Professional experience with an ATS (Greenhouse a plus)
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Must have strong organizational skills, high level of attention to detail, and excellent follow through
- Proven ability to work effectively in a successful, rapid growth environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid vacation
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking; other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches; a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top