Technical Product Manager - Analytics Infrastructure
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will partner with senior leadership, Data Science & Analytics, Business Operations, Engineering and more to improve analytical and decision-making efficiency across Roblox. You’ll also be key in setting the analytical vision for 2M+ external game developers to build effective immersive content.
- Passionate about building data systems that scale for internal users and external developers. You have a degree in Computer Science or other relevant field.
- Experience in data science, analytics, machine learning and system architecture
- Strong communicator, writer and presenter with the ability to develop narratives and user personas from data
- Structured in setting priorities and know when to change strategies
- Hungry to build a product management team and scale processes
- Set the long-term strategy product and technology vision for the Data Science & Analytics platforms including data infrastructure and machine learning
- Translate customer and operational needs into clear, well-defined functional and technical requirements backed by data analysis and understanding of the internal landscape
- Build and implement process around the data infrastructure, platform engineers and data scientists responsible for collecting requirements
- Iterate on existing tools to fully address the needs of its users
- Understand the changing data landscape and integrate movements into product strategies and roadmaps
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
See Inside the Office of Roblox
ROBLOX was launched in 2006 and is striving to create the Future of Entertainment through their Imagination Platform. Powered by a growing community of over 300,000 creators, ROBLOX leverages their community to create family-friendly user-generated content for all ages. ROBLOX's single code base proprietary cloud is supported on desktop, iOS, Android, Amazon devices, and Xbox One.
Back to top