Talent Sourcer - Product
Roblox’s platform now represents the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Today, Roblox supports over 80 million active users and over 1B hours of engagement each month. With millions of creators worldwide, Roblox is changing the way content is created, consumed, distributed and monetized.
The Roblox People Team is looking for a Sourcer to proactively identify top talent for the Product Team. This is an opportunity for you to push yourself to target, engage and attract the best in class!
We are in search of an individual that is resourceful and savvy in locating key information, has a passion for investigative research, possesses a professional demeanor, is responsive and timely with requests especially during key timelines; takes initiative and is resourceful with assignments and projects, is an organizational/multitasking expert and has impeccable communication skills, oral and written and is willing to do what it takes to accomplish the goal. Ideal experience includes research roles within the executive search industry, corporate research/library teams or within the public library system
This position reports directly to the head of product and works across the entire product team. The role requires an inquisitive mind, flexibility, and a high degree of confidentiality. A passion for research and an interest in the technology sector is key.
Responsibilities include: devising creative approaches to research assignments, such as locating prospect profiles, industry/academic experts, product landscape information, marketplace data; company profiles, collecting and compiling data on industry trends; creating and preparing reports on individuals; composing correspondence; and performing administrative tasks and assignments such as database management and special projects to be determined;
Additional responsibilities include:
Selecting and managing corporate wide industry resources:
- Employment databases/apps (i.e. LinkedIn, Alist)
- Educational verification/background applications
- Research resources: (i.e. CrunchBase, Mattermark)
Creating position descriptions, determining posting sites and reviewing prospect responses
- Experienced, with 5+ years product researching experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team and engaging passive candidates.
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with multiple sourcing channels
- Passionate, driven with the readiness to jump right in and go!
- Looking for a challenge. You can adapt to a dynamic-everything environment where pre-computation isn’t possible
- Available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA. This position does not support working remotely and is a temp to perm opportunity.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to deeply understand requirements of open positions
- Run searches to identify candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Google Search Engine, GitHub, and other platforms
- Understand the market and be a student of the industry to successfully run targeted search campaigns
- Build talent pipelines for multiple job requisitions at any given time
Roblox – Powering Imagination
See Inside the Office of Roblox
ROBLOX was launched in 2006 and is striving to create the Future of Entertainment through their Imagination Platform. Powered by a growing community of over 300,000 creators, ROBLOX leverages their community to create family-friendly user-generated content for all ages. ROBLOX's single code base proprietary cloud is supported on desktop, iOS, Android, Amazon devices, and Xbox One.
Back to top