Software Engineer - Qt
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who thrives in solving high level, ridiculously challenging problems. The environment you're looking for is small, fast moving, and encouraging you to make an impact.
- Drive innovation for ROBLOX Studio, a developer environment where millions of users learn to build and write code
- Innovate across a legacy code-base and bring ROBLOX studio to the next level of user experience
- Have full rein across our entire platform code to deliver new features
- Apply your skills on projects that drive MMO based developer experience
- You have 5+ years advanced C++ programming skill. Your knowledge of C++ and Boost library, sets you apart
- Building complex object-oriented software is a dream job for you
- Collaborative knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- A Multithreading and networking experience
- Practical experience with UI programming and UX optimization
Nice to Have:
- Strong exposure to QT or MFC libraries
- Exposure to Lua or other scripting experience
- Implementing GUI for 3D modeling software
- Experience working on massively multiplayer online platforms
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- ROBLOX Admin badge for your avatar, and rockstar status with our community
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 40 million players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. Roblox was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in Inc. Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top