Senior Software Engineer - Qt
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform.
You thrive in solving high level, ridiculously challenging problems. The environment your looking for is small, fast moving, and encouraging you to apply your skills the way you know will make a difference.
- Drive innovation for ROBLOX Studio, a developer environment where millions of users learn to build and write code
- Innovate across a legacy code-base and bring ROBLOX studio to the next level of user experience
- Have full rein across our entire platform code to deliver new features
- Apply your skills on projects that drive MMO based developer experience
- 5+ years advanced C++ programming skill
- Extensive experience with QT
- Passion for building complex, object-oriented software
- Collaborative knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Multithreading and networking experience master (MMO experience a plus)
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to Lua or other scripting experience
- Implementing GUI for 3D modeling software
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top