Senior Software Engineer - Qt
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who thrives in solving high level, ridiculously challenging problems. The environment you're looking for is small, fast moving, and encouraging you to make an impact.
- Drive innovation for ROBLOX Studio, a developer environment where millions of users learn to build and write code.
- Innovate across a legacy code-base and bring ROBLOX studio to the next level of user experience.
- Have full rein across our entire platform code to deliver new features.
- Apply your skills on projects that drive MMO based developer experience.
- You have 5+ years advanced C++ programming skill. Your knowledge of C++ and Boost library, sets you apart.
- Building complex object-oriented software is a dream job for you.
- Collaborative knowledge of design patterns and best practices.
- A Multithreading and networking experience.
- Practical experience with UI programming and UX optimization
Nice to Have:
- Strong exposure to QT or MFC libraries.
- Exposure to Lua or other scripting experience.
- Implementing GUI for 3D modeling software.
- Experience working on massively multiplayer online platforms.
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top