Senior Software Application Engineer - International - C++
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
- C++ expert: you are competent in C++ with 5+ years of professional experience
- Scripting pro: you know how to write scripts to orchestrate in-engine game code and create tools
- Multi-platform: you jump with ease between Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS, Xbox…
- User-oriented: you care about the user experience, and are focused on delivering a product that caters to the needs of a global audience
- Team-player: you work well with other team members, and are able to take on responsibilities for the greater team
- Focused: you write clear, readable, testable, and monitored code.
- Empower Roblox creators worldwide by internationalizing our game creation tools
- Facilitate global creations by allowing games developers to easily support, tailor and test their creations for a range of languages and locales
- Improve the local experience for players across all Roblox platforms, ensuring a consistent, high quality experience in their chosen language
- Self-organize your work and take ownership of projects throughout their full life-cycles
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination
See Inside the Office of Roblox
ROBLOX was launched in 2006 and is striving to create the Future of Entertainment through their Imagination Platform. Powered by a growing community of over 300,000 creators, ROBLOX leverages their community to create family-friendly user-generated content for all ages. ROBLOX's single code base proprietary cloud is supported on desktop, iOS, Android, Amazon devices, and Xbox One.
Back to top