Senior Security Engineer (Reverse Engineer)
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
Roblox has built an immersive 3D gaming platform used by tens of millions of people each week. Our mission is to provide an amazing, engaging experience for each one of those players. Unfortunately, exploiters work round the clock, attacking our executables and ruining the experience for others.
We’re looking for talented and passionate low level security experts to fight back against these exploiters -- not just tactically, but strategically taking us to a higher level of fundamental security.
- Track and analyze attempts to hack or exploit our game
- Develop effective tamper resistance strategies
- Architect security strategies to increase theoretical protection
- Evaluate and integrate potential third party solutions
- Developed tamper resistance and anti-hack functionality (protecting against hackers, bots, moding, etc.)
- Strong C/C++ skill set
- Low level debugging with tools such as WinDbg, IDA, SoftICE, or OllyDbg
- Fluent in x86 and x86_64 assembly language
Nice to Have:
- Ability to reverse engineer windows binaries, even if they are packed and protected
- Cryptographic principles
- Client-server networking experience
- Mac/mobile system knowledge
- Multithreading expertise
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top