Senior Security Engineer
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
Work on the core of an engine used by millions of people. Changes are deployed each week. Help optimize and improve a robust cross-platform engine.
- Track and analyze attempts to hack or exploit our game
- Develop effective tamper resistance strategies
- Evaluate and integrate potential third party solutions
- Developed tamper resistance and anti-hack functionality
- Strong C/C++ skill set
- Low level debugging with tools such as WinDbg, IDA, SoftICE, or OllyDbg
- Fluent in x86 and x86_64 assembly language
Nice to Have:
- Ability to reverse engineer windows binaries, even if they are packed and protected
- Cryptographic principles
- Client-server networking experience
- Mac/mobile system knowledge
- Multithreading expertise
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top