Senior Product Manager - VR
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform.
As a Senior Product Manager for VR, you will work with a focused team that engages with every aspect bringing VR to all of the ROBLOX user generated experiences. As someone who has real experience in games and an eye towards research, you will define the VR experience for user generated content and get the ROBLOX platform published to all major VR stores.
We're a data-driven company, and you'll be responsible for developing, running, and analyzing the results of experiments for new and existing features. You will have the unique opportunity to understand social interactions and virtual environments within a user-generated gaming space, as well as gain invaluable analytical insight.
- Work on experimental technology like VR and apply real game design principles to solve problems as it applies to ROBLOX
- Define the platform experience in VR and default controls to provide the best possible experience to the end user and ease of use for the developer
- Relentless customer development to discover and define the right problems and products we should be pursuing
- Identify product requirements and develop strategy and backlog for products ranging from mobile apps to big data backed features
- Communicate the needs and product concepts to stakeholders, engineers, designers, and other product team members
- Be incredibly truth-seeking - collect all data necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of competitive intel, customer behavior, or other business metrics.
- Lead a cross-functional team of passionate people to build out features and monitor the launched products to feed learnings back into the product
- BS or MS in CS or similar with 5+ years in Product Management
- Real experience in game development and game design with at least one shipped title
- Ability to convey your ideas through detailed Specs and/or Wireframes.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through planning, development, and launch.
- Strategic orientation coupled with an entrepreneurial attitude along with the ability to contribute to product design, execution, and all things go-to-market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience working on VR products is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Unlimited multiplayer gaming, a ROBLOX Admin badge for your avatar, and rockstar status with our community
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
- 401K match
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top