Senior Product Manager - Safety Tools and Intelligence
Roblox, Sr. Product Manager - Safety Tools and Intelligence, San Mateo, CA
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
We are seeking a Sr. Product Manager for Safety Tools and Intelligence with experience in one or more of the following domains: trust and safety, user-generated content moderation, and/or customer service for large consumer platforms. You will have the opportunity to partner with Product, Engineering, and Senior Leaders to strategize and define future initiatives on the Roblox product road map. From the defined vision you will distill product specifications and requirements while working with a team of world class engineers, designers, and operational teams to deliver high quality solutions to support our community of passionate players and developers of all ages.
- A Product Leader, with a proven track record of aligning teams and prioritizing features/resources to deliver an excellent product.
- Experienced, with 7+ years of product management experience and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar technical field.
- Detail oriented, with an eye for user and system interaction and can convey your ideas through detailed specs and/or wireframes to address the product, the platform, and the implementation details.
- Ambitious, you boldly go where no man or woman has gone before, you are always keen to learn, grow, and push the limits.
- Adaptable, you are capable of adjusting to new challenges, and experimentation is in your blood.
- Relentless, in the pursuit of quality and comfortable iterating until that high bar is reached.
- Metrics driven, with proficiency in quality metrics and monitoring.
- Lead a cross-functional team of passionate people to build out new features and bring them live to the platform.
- Relentless customer development to discover and define the right problems and products we should be pursuing.
- Balance and prioritize new features with existing backlog initiatives and align them with the product vision.
- Communicate the needs and product concepts to other internal stakeholders, engineers, designers, and operational team members.
- Be incredibly truth-seeking and collect all data necessary to inform product direction whether in the form of competitive intelligence, customer behavior, or other market metrics.
- Proactively support the needs of the Roblox player and developer communities and the internal stakeholders that support them.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Claire works as part of the Growth Team. She seeks to increase the number of active users across Roblox’s platform, a goal which involves finding new ways to improve players’ experiences.
Back to top