Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a Senior / Principal ML Engineer - Account Security, you will help us in improving the Roblox experience by using ML to detect malicious intent at the time of login, and protecting user accounts on the platform. We are looking for an experienced ML engineer that can work with Analysts, Product Managers, and Engineers to helpu us define unique and innovative solutions to ensure the safety and security the user accounts of our global users and developer community on Roblox. . If you are an engineer who is passionate about solving hard problems and building a highly scalable, high impact platform, the Account Integrity team might be the place for you.
- A BS graduate in computer science, engineering, mathematics, machine learning, (computational) physics or statistics.
- ML Engineer or similar with 6+ years of experience building ML models
- Fluent in Python and SQL
- Experienced with compiled languages such as GO, Java or C#
- Knowledgeable in data pipelines/models using tools like Hive, Airflow, Kafka, or Spark
- Collaborative team member
You Might Have:
- Strong mathematical, statistical methods experience
- Interest in security, fraud, or bot detection
- Experience with ML libraries/frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Built large-scale ML systems at consumer-facing company
Roblox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar