Senior Mobile Developer
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
- Implement app features and functionality
- Maintain and improve existing code base
- Analyze bug and crash reports, fix problems, and optimize performance
- Collaborate with the Core Client team and the Web team to ensure alignment of feature development and releases
- 3+ years professional experience working on a client facing application
- Strong knowledge of C++
- Desire to learn and dive deep into a new and evolving development platform
- Self-sufficient, self-organized, and able to take ownership of a project throughout its full lifecycle
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing applications for the Universal Windows Platform or WinRT
- Shipped a high quality mobile application (iOS, Android, or Amazon)
- Experience working with Visual C++
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top