Senior iOS Developer
As an iOS engineer you will work on a cross-discipline team building new features and improving core quality of our iOS applications. ROBLOX is a game development and distribution platform, social network, real time communications platform, real time bidding ads platform, ecommerce site, search engine, and cloud services provider all in one. We are looking for engineers passionate about building world class user experiences from both UI/UX and performance perspectives. Your role will be incredibly high impact and will directly affect our tens of millions of monthly users.
- Build features for the ROBLOX iOS app
- Implement app features and functionality
- Maintain and improve existing codebase
- Write and maintain automated tests
- Analyze bug and crash reports, fix problems, and optimize performance
- Collaborate with numerous internal teams to help build the world's best user generated gaming platform
- 5+ years development experience with iOS on consumer-facing apps
- Experience with Obj-C, C++
Nice to Have:
- Experience with other mobile platforms such as Android and Windows 10
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top