Senior Graphics Rendering Engineer
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform.
- Investigate and implement new rendering techniques to make ROBLOX graphics more immersive and expressive
- Work with technical artists to develop stunning visuals
- Improve performance and stability of our game engine
- 5+ years professional experience as a rendering/graphics engineer
- Strong C++ skillset
- Fluent in 3-D math and algorithms
- Performance-driven focus, able to write tightly optimized code
- Shader development in High Level Shader Languages (HLSL) or equivalent
- A strong desire to learn ROBLOX infrastructure and build new features to improve the quality of our product
- Self-sufficient, self-organized, and able to take ownership of a project throughout its full lifecycle
Nice to Have:
- Low level rendering API’s such as Metal and Vulkan
- Previous experience designing and coding a game engine from scratch
- Console development experience
- Multithreading expertise
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top