Senior Game Engine Developer
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
Work on the core of an engine used by millions of people worldwide. Changes are deployed each week. Help optimize and improve a robust cross-platform engine.
- Own and develop core engine features in the C++ client and server
- Improve performance and stability of our game engine
- Self-sufficient, self-organized, and able to take ownership of a project throughout its full lifecycle
Nice to Have:
- Client-server networking experience
- Security background
- Windows/Mac/iOS system knowledge
- Previous experience designing and coding a game engine from scratch
- Multithreading expertise
- 3-D programming
- Integrated or programmed physics engines
- Tamper resistance (protecting against exploiting) expertise
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top