Senior Front End Web Engineer
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
As a front end web specialist you will work on a cross-discipline team building world class user interfaces for new and existing features. ROBLOX is a game development and distribution platform, social network, real time communications platform, real time bidding ads platform, ecommerce site, search engine, and cloud services provider all in one. Your work will touch websites, mobile apps, and standalone desktop applications. We are looking for engineers passionate about building world class user experiences from both UI/UX and performance perspectives. Your role will be incredibly high impact and will directly affect our tens of millions of monthly users.
- Write unit and integration tests
- Identify and resolve performance issues
- Help define next generation standards on the front-end web stack
- Participate in building the world's best user generated gaming platform
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years experience
- Complete knowledge of HTML/CSS and its cross-browser challenges.
- Interest in working on presentation layers and layouts
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS or SASS and CSS libraries such as Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Experience building responsive web pages and an interest in working within the presentation layer.
- Experience with a modern web application framework (Ruby on Rails, php/zend, JSP, .NET)
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top