Senior Front End Engineer
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
- Write unit and integration tests
- Identify and resolve performance issues
- Help define next generation standards on the front-end web stack
- Participate in building the world's best user generated gaming platform
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Complete knowledge of HTML/CSS and its cross-browser challenges.
- Interest in working on presentation layers and layouts
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS or SASS and CSS libraries such as Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Experience building responsive web pages and an interest in working within the presentation layer.
- Advanced knowledge of a modern web application framework (Ruby on Rails, php/zend, JSP, .NET)
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top