- San Mateo, CA
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a Senior Accountant in the Accounting Team, you will play an integral role in our monthly financial close and consolidations process. In addition, you will have the opportunity to help develop efficient and scalable processes. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of work experience which includes accounting operations, month-end close, consolidations in a multi-currency environment, and managing complex projects.
- Experienced with minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience and have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related degree (CPA a plus)
- Driven with the ability to understand issues, demonstrate resourcefulness and proactively resolve problems and manage multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Outside the box thinker that can work independently with general supervision, be a team player, and willing to contribute beyond the defined role to meet business needs as circumstances require.
- Crazy about Accounting, you love to learn about new accounting pronouncements and research accounting topics. You are a critical thinker that can identify process improvements and efficiencies.
- Own various aspects of the monthly financial close process, which includes inter-company transactions and reconciliations, recording and reviewing journal entries, and researching fluxes.
- Apply your knowledge of foreign currency transactions, remeasurement and translation to our monthly consolidation process.
- Coordinate with foreign entities’ accountants for timely financial reporting.
- Assist with audit and tax requests, including preparation of supporting reports and documentation.
- Collaborate with FP&A and other cross-functional teams to gather data, improve processes, and support business needs
- Participate in documentation and roll-out of new SOX compliant processes.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Back to top