ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
ROBLOX is looking for a rock star Recruiting Coordinator. This person is instrumental both to our recruiting team and to our candidate experience. We’re looking for someone who will represent ROBLOX well!
- Schedule interviews (phone calls and on-sites) and other recruiting meetings. Find the best scheduling solution quickly, and confirm the interview slots with interviewers.
- Maintain a high quality candidate experience, make sure the candidates know the what’s, where’s, and when’s of their interviews.
- Facilitate onsite interviews by making sure candidates and interviewers have all they need, start on time, and finish on time.
- Post, update, and track job postings on a number of external websites
- Post and update company pages on social media sites as it relates to talent branding, i.e. LinkedIn and Glassdoor
- Keep our ATS (Greenhouse) in tip-top shape and as updated and accurate as possible.
- Update various spreadsheets for other departments as it relates to recruiting
- Manage travel for candidates outside of the area, and make sure that they get reimbursed for travel costs incurred during their stay.
- Be a general resource for the recruiting team, addressing needs as they arise.
- 1+ years of coordinating/scheduling experience
- Greenhouse preferred, but not required
- Thrive under pressure
- Experience working with a large team preferred
- Be organized and meticulously follow up
- Have a customer-oriented personality
- Be results-oriented
- Constantly looking for places to improve our recruiting process
- Be responsive and courteous in both candidate and internal communication
- Be punctual, and have excellent time management
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top