ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform.
Help us build the world’s best user generated gaming platform, supporting integrated desktop and mobile gameplay. You will work with the Client Development team to ensure quality across current features and new development via both manual and automated testing. You have an intrinsic ability to break things, and a proven proficiency in both ad hoc testing and in managing your focus around expert level automated and manual regression testing. You will help ensure quality across the ROBLOX experience, platform integration, and core services.
- Work with a team of Client QA engineers to ensure high-quality ROBLOX releases to production
- Execute automated and manual regression test suites – collect and evaluate results
- Collaborate with development and quality engineers to ensure that release criteria are met and risk is minimized
- Provide support for application and environment configuration issues
- Evaluate current testing processes with a continual drive for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Basic understanding of Programming / Scripting languages (i.e. Python, C++, C#, Java, Powershell, Shell, Lua)
- Working experience with version control tools (Perforce)
- Working experience with continuous integration
- Experience using automated testing
- Experience working in an agile development environment (JIRA, Rally)
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k match
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- The chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top