Roblox, Program Manager, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s Imagination Platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, enabling kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Powered by a global community of millions of developers and creators, Roblox allows anyone to build, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable.
comScore ranks Roblox as one of the top online entertainment platforms for audiences under the age of 18 based on average monthly visits and time spent. In addition, Roblox has been named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies on the Inc. 5000 for the past two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
We are seeking a highly driven Program Manager with a passion for achieving measurable success for their programs. This is an amazing opportunity to help grow Roblox educational initiatives and support online brand advertising executions.
As part of the Dev Relations team, the Program Manager will be responsible for managing outreach to our external education partners interested in incorporating Roblox curriculum into their offerings. In addition, this role will provide our brand partners with support on scoping and sizing of brand opportunities on the Roblox platform.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience in an Program Management role, having worked with cross-functional teams. Great communication skills, organization, attention to detail and positive attitude are a must!
- Experienced: 1-2 years’ experience in a Program Manager role with experience resulting in measurable results. Experience working with external clients and/or partners.
- Cross Functional Leader with the ability to lead meetings with external partners to discuss program details.
- Goal oriented with a strong sense of ownership and the ability to collaborate with other team members
- Superior communicator: verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate, hard-working, self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude
- Problem-solving, strong attention to detail, resourcefulness and the ability to learn quickly.
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management
- Educated: BA/BS degree preferred
Manage the Education Programs and Brand Partner Program as outlined below.
- Education Programs:
- Conducts market research to identify education partner leads.
- Cultivate relationships with educational partners with initial outreach, follow up and support.
- Schedule and run all introduction and evaluation calls with potential education partners to grow Roblox educational offerings.
- Update internal tracking tools with necessary information.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all inbound educational partner requests.
- Weekly and month end reporting on education pipeline, partner status and overall program metrics.
- Work closely with our Educational team to support additional program needs.
- Brand Partner Programs:
- Work closely with brands to respond to RFPs, creating proposals that meet their brand objectives.
- Provide management of campaign trafficking and campaign management.
- Own and manage all tracking, weekly and month end reporting.
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and improvements to programs.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rockstar status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
Back to top