Product Manager - (Roblox China)
- Shenzhen, China
WHY ROBLOX, CHINA?
We are a fast-paced, dynamic start up in China building a large team of founding talents.
Luobu/Roblox, a global online experience bringing more than 150 million people together through play, and Tencent Holdings Limited, one of the largest internet companies in the world, announced a strategic partnership to help fuel the next generation of Chinese creators.
The impact that you can have at Luobu is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Luobu on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Luobu—and their career—to the next level.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be in charge of driving product objectives for Luobu players and developers as we bring Roblox, an internationally successful product, into China. You will tackle exciting challenges like building a developer ecosystem or an AI content moderation system from scratch. Come work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet!
- Experienced in defining, iterating and releasing mobile applications for the China market
- Well-versed in customer experience lifecycle and are both customer-centric and data-driven in improving product experience
- Knowledgeable of the Chinese gaming market a plus
- Proficient in recommendation systems or algorithms a plus
- Prepare and manage consumer-facing product requirements for Chinese players and developers from conception to launch.
- Work with a fast-paced multicultural team, across companies and time zones.
- Have the opportunity to travel between the Luobu office in Shenzhen and the Roblox office in San Mateo.
- Research and better understand local user pain points and help direct the rest of the organization towards finding suitable solutions for users around the world.
- Balance input from a wide variety of internal stakeholders and external partners with potentially competing priorities and timelines.
- Work closely with engineers, designers, analysts, and product owners to drive the planning and execution of complex product requirements.
- Manage cross team dependencies, and coordinate cross-team initiatives and blocking issues.
- Grow your career with an amazing company
- Working with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Robust benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Free catered food and a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
To apply directly please email us at: email@example.com
Back to top