Product Manager - International
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
Each month, developers publish millions of unique items, games, and experiences to our platform. As Product Manager - International, you will work with a focused team that engages with every aspect of the ROBLOX platform from an international perspective. This role will make sure the Imagination platform is evolving consistently across multiple platforms and deliver the best user experience to our customers all over the world.
As someone with a proven track record in product development you will be instrumental in getting ROBLOX up and running in multiple languages while also focusing on boosting user acquisition, funnel conversion, engagement, and lifetime value. We're a data-driven company, and you will be responsible for developing, running, and analyzing the results of experiments for new and existing features across multiple locations. You will have the unique opportunity to understand social interactions within a user-generated gaming space and gain invaluable analytical insight pertaining to international markets.
- Drive the international product effort and determine product changes that need to be made for diverse regions around the world
- Building a translation framework for our mobile apps, web content, UGC, and in game GUIs
- Creating solutions for multi-language content targeting of user generated content
- Ensuring ROBLOX has all the tools to support our customers in all supported languages
- Communicate the needs and product concepts to stakeholders, engineers, designers, and other product team members
- Be incredibly truth-seeking - collect all data necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of competitive intelligence, customer behavior, or other business metrics
- Envision and implement a product roadmap for this critical component of Roblox and own key product areas
- Monitoring industry trends to inform product strategy
- BS or MS in CS or similar with 5+ years in Product Management. Experience working in international product environment is a plus
- Ability to go beyond the veneer of the GUI to address the product, the platform, the implementation details, and the dataset
- Experience vetting product-ideas through various testing methods (e.g. A/B testing and usability testing) and analytics
- Ability to convey your ideas through detailed Specs and/or Wireframes
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through planning, development, and launch
- Strategic orientation coupled with an entrepreneurial attitude along with the ability to contribute to product design, execution, and all things go-to-market
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- ROBLOX Admin badge for your avatar, and rockstar status with our community
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 40 million players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. Roblox was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in Inc. Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top