Product Manager Intern
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
ROBLOX is looking for Product Manager Interns! You will work with a small, focused team that engages with every aspect of ROBLOX - Web, Mobile, Desktop, and Platform. As a ROBLOX Product Manager Intern, you’ll be the bridge between Engineering, Analytics, Marketing and Design. We're a data-driven company, and you'll be responsible for developing, running and analyzing the results of experiments for new and existing features. You will have the unique opportunity to understand social interactions within a user-generated gaming space, as well as gain invaluable analytical insight and mentorship from our senior product managers.
- Customer development: discover and define the right customers, problems, and products we should be pursuing
- Ensure our existing gamers are having fun while our game developers are able to build successful games
- Be incredibly truth-seeking. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of competitive intel, customer behavior or other business metrics. Solicit and embrace critical feedback
- Develop strategy and backlog for products ranging from mobile apps to big data backed features
- Identify/gather product requirements and develop user stories for backlog initiatives
- Working towards a degree in CS or similar
- Eye for design and user retention: understand why a feature works or doesn’t work
- High aptitude for social networks, and interactions with friends in a games setting
- Strong communication skills: ability to present your logic with clarity and confidence
- Thrive in a fast-pace work environment: work with new content every day, analyze data that constantly helps to refine and improve our product
- Interest in gaming!
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 40 million players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. Roblox was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in Inc. Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top