Product Manager Intern
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform.
ROBLOX is looking for Product Manager Interns! You will work with a small, focused team that engages with every aspect of ROBLOX - Web, Mobile, Desktop, and Platform. As a ROBLOX Product Manager Intern, you’ll be the bridge between Engineering, Analytics, Marketing and Design. We're a data-driven company, and you'll be responsible for developing, running and analyzing the results of experiments for new and existing features. You will have the unique opportunity to understand social interactions within a user-generated gaming space, as well as gain invaluable analytical insight and mentorship from our senior product managers.
- Customer development: discover and define the right customers, problems, and products we should be pursuing
- Ensure our existing gamers are having fun while our game developers are able to build successful games.
- Be incredibly truth-seeking. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of competitive intel, customer behavior or other business metrics. Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
- Develop strategy and backlog for products ranging from mobile apps to big data backed features.
- Identify/gather product requirements and develop user stories for backlog initiatives.
- Working towards a degree in CS or similar
- Eye for design and user retention: understand why a feature works or doesn’t work
- High aptitude for social networks, and interactions with friends in a games setting
- Strong communication skills: ability to present your logic with clarity and confidence
- Thrive in a fast-pace work environment: work with new content every day, analyze data that constantly helps to refine and improve our product.
- Interest in gaming!
Perks & Benefits
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users
- Unlimited multiplayer gaming, a ROBLOX Admin badge for your avatar, and rockstar status with our community
- Gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
- 401K match
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top