Roblox’s Imagination Platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, enabling kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Powered by a global community of millions of developers and creators, Roblox allows anyone to build, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable.
comScore ranks Roblox as one of the top online entertainment platforms for audiences under the age of 18 based on average monthly visits and time spent. In addition, Roblox has been named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies on the Inc. 5000 for the past two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As the Privacy Director you will design and implement our privacy program to protect players, developers, employees. You will drive the process to ensure that we stay in compliance and respond to any data breaches (or better yet, help keep them from happening).
- An authority on and passionate about internet privacy
- A dynamic and engaging presenter with stellar written and oral delivery across multiple platforms, live and virtual
- Meticulously detail-oriented, with strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Collaborative, with strong relationship building skills to get things done in partnership with other groups
- Self-directed, with the ability to define your own work and processes
- Ensure that Roblox stays in compliance with regulations such as GDPR and COPPA.
- Oversee and influence change necessary to achieve privacy compliance objectives and foster a data privacy culture across the organization..
- Coordinate Roblox response to data breaches and other unauthorized disclosures of personal data.
- Lead the audit processes around the internal uses of personal data to ensure compliance with the company’s policies and applicable regulations.
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) and Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E); nice to have: Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP).
- 5+ years of experience as a Privacy Leader at an internet, e-commerce, social, or gaming company.
- Able to lead cross-functional teams consisting of engineering, business operations, financial and legal stakeholders.
- Experienced with project/program management and able to keep multiple concurrent deliverables moving forward on schedule.
You will enjoy:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rockstar status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
Back to top