Roblox, Marketing Manager, San Mateo, CA
Be part of an amazing team that’s building the world’s largest social platform for play. Every month, over 48 million players come to Roblox to become an overnight retail tycoon, compete as a professional racecar driver, solve a murder mystery, or simply build a dream home and hang out with friends.
At Roblox, we’re committed to pushing the boundaries of user-generated play. We aspire to build a global brand that empowers kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. That’s why we’re looking for a savvy marketing superstar who’s inspired to power the imaginations of people around the world, one player at a time. If that’s you, let’s chat.
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll be on the front lines producing awe-inspiring community events that will captivate millions of players everywhere. Along the way, you’ll have unlimited opportunities to shape the future of the Imagination Platform™, whether you’re executing high-level brand strategies or connecting with the community on a deeper, more engaging level. If you take play as seriously as we do, you’ll be right at home within our rapidly growing marketing team.
- A marketing maverick: you have a relevant Bachelor’s degree, with 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role; preferably with an emphasis on gaming, but not required.
- Player-focused: like us, you love and respect the community; you’ve spent years honing your CRM experience to enhance the consumer experience.
- Creative: you bring fresh ideas and perspectives to any project or conversation; you keep an open mind about new opportunities that can power the imagination of millions of players.
- Versatile: you’re a jack of all trades, master of several; you can easily adapt to any situation when the need arises.
- Team-oriented: you have a magnetic personality that invigorates the team around you, and you’re comfortable working with people in any situation.
- An experienced multi-tasker: you use your bag of marketing tricks to effortlessly manage multiple projects down to the finest detail, even when priorities shift.
- Launch groundbreaking community events that will allow us to achieve our ambitious vision of connecting players and developers on a global scale.
- Comprehensively manage all details of event production, from budgeting and strategy to logistics and vendor selection.
- Deliver cohesive brand messaging, positioning, and visual style across all consumer touchpoints via our internal creative team and external creative agencies.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders and external third parties in development of integrated marketing campaigns and products.
- Write thought-provoking articles, blogs, social media copy, etc. as part of our outreach efforts.
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- ROBLOX Admin badge for your avatar, and rockstar status with our community
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 40 million players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. Roblox was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in Inc. Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top