ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will play an instrumental role in building the Imagination Platform of Roblox. We are on the way to becoming the World’s largest user generated game content company and we are expanding into the Education vertical. If you enjoy working independently in a fast-paced environment, then this is a great position for you!
- Work on events, trade shows and identify the best marketing channels to reach potential users.
- Establish branding and increase social media presence in relation to Roblox especially into the education sector.
- Maintain events and social media calendar as well as responsibility for budgets, project planning and schedules.
- Manage creative cadence and branding elements with focus on graphic design.
- Identify new marketing channels and manage relationships with external partners including outreach into education segment ex - Stanford Tech ID etc.
- Develop user acquisition strategies and manage marketing budget.
- Write thought provoking articles/ whitepapers/blogs etc. as part of outreach efforts.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5years of experience in a marketing role with emphasis on gaming. Online Marketing or Mobile User Acquisition is a plus!
- Proven track record of working with the education sector, especially with a social media mindset.
- Hands on experience in events and trade shows, logistics as well as exceptional project management skills.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, hitting deadlines and performing under pressure.
- Proven experience in writing i.e. – blogs, white papers etc.
- Hands on experience in graphic design with ability to interface with the design/marketing team.
- Outstanding ability to execute swiftly with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for games and entertainment products a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Work independently to deliver high profile results on a strict deadline
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid vacation
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top