ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will play an instrumental role in building the Imagination Platform of Roblox. We are on the way to becoming the World’s largest user generated game content company and we are expanding into the Education vertical. If you enjoy working independently in a fast-paced environment, then this is a great position for you!
- Work on events, trade shows and identify the best marketing channels to reach potential users
- Establish branding and increase social media presence in relation to Roblox especially into the education sector
- Maintain events and social media calendar as well as responsibility for budgets, project planning and schedules
- Manage creative cadence and branding elements with focus on graphic design
- Identify new marketing channels and manage relationships with external partners including outreach into education segment ex - Stanford Tech ID etc.
- Develop user acquisition strategies and manage marketing budget
- Write thought provoking articles/ whitepapers/blogs etc. as part of outreach efforts
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role with emphasis on gaming. Online Marketing or Mobile User Acquisition is a plus
- Proven track record of working with the education sector, especially with a social media mindset
- Hands on experience in events and trade shows, logistics as well as exceptional project management skills
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, hitting deadlines and performing under pressure
- Proven experience in writing i.e. – blogs, white papers etc.
- Hands on experience in graphic design with ability to interface with the design/marketing team
- Outstanding ability to execute swiftly with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for games and entertainment products a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Work independently to deliver high profile results on a strict deadline
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- ROBLOX Admin badge for your avatar, and rockstar status with our community
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 40 million players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. Roblox was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in Inc. Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top