ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
We are looking for a Summer Marketing Intern to join the vibrant growing marketing organization at Roblox. We are on the way to becoming the World’s largest user generated game content company and our internship program lets you thrive in an environment where responsibility is given early, autonomy is encouraged, and opportunity is everywhere.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Manage a calendar of all marketing activities
- Support event management activities including tradeshows and conferences
- Assist in day to day operations of marketing and creative development
- Outstanding ability to execute swiftly with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for games and entertainment products is a plus
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 40 million players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. Roblox was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in Inc. Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top