ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform.
- Own features from idea to live-on-site - every engineer is a product manager
- Develop the entire stack - front-end, business tier, schema, caching...
- Tackle complex problems in usability, scalability, and distributed systems
- Project space includes gaming, user-generated content, social networking, mobile, monetization, search & discovery, and immersive advertising
- Work in a collaborative, fast-paced agile environment, and ship code every day
- Pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 0-2 years experience in web development in a professional environment
- Experience with at least one objected oriented programming language - C#, C++, Java
- Experience with relational databases
- Passion for games, community driven content generation, and social networking
- Interest in working on large scale distributed application development
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top