Instructional Designer (Contract)
- San Mateo, CA
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
The Developer Relations team at Roblox is looking for Instructional Designers to help with creating a new set of onboarding materials for Roblox development tools. You will help kickstart the career of aspiring Roblox developers from a wide range of backgrounds with accessible, age-neutral content. This is a part-time (20-30 hrs/wk) contract position with potential to convert.
- Collaborate with domain experts to create technical drafts
- Create instructional content to onboard developers to Roblox Studio development
- Illustrate concepts and features with practical examples created in Roblox Studio
What You Need to Be Successful:
- 3+ years instructional design experience or equivalent Roblox development experience
- Experience with coding and/or game development preferred
- Degree in Engineering, Game Design, or Instructional Design a plus
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
Back to top