ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform.
As a graphic designer, you’ll play a critical role in our marketing and sales design efforts. We’ll look to you to create eye-catching print collateral, email newsletters, social media images, website updates, and advertising. As a key member of the marketing team, you’ll work cross-functionally with Sales, Business Development and Product Design teams, and when needed assist the 3D assets department.
- Conceptualize and execute creative elements to support corporate website, social assets, trade shows and events.
- Update corporate site, design promotional banners and assets for website and social.
- Strong knowledge of Powerpoint and/or Keynote to design impactful presentations for executive speaking opportunities
- Ensure design consistency. Support sales team to ensure that design is consistent across the board.
- Create designs for digital marketing (social, blog, email, display advertising).
- Work on game rendering (3D and Photoshop) to extend the digital representation of the ROBLOX brand.
- Maintain style guides for graphics, icons, and other brand assets.
- Assist the 3D marketing asset department in classifying, documenting and placing the 3d assets on ROBLOX's cloud.
- 3+ years of Marketing Design experience
- A degree in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in being able to translate strategic direction into creative ideas.
- Deep understanding of collateral, digital design, social media assets and marketing channels.
- Strong graphic design, illustration, information design, and interaction design skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in fundamental design elements and principles including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity.
- Ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex concepts, into graphics that can be understood by others at a glance.
- Excellent time management and the ability to work in a dynamic deadline-driven work environment.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Basic understanding of 3D assets manipulation or wiling to learn.
Nice to have:
- Portfolio showcasing email creatives, digital ads, iconography, promotional or marketing materials
- 3D Illustration experience
- Experience designing for web and mobile based products
- Experience with 3dsmax
- Please include the following information with your response:
- A short cover letter outlining your most applicable experience for this job
- Link to your portfolio or samples of your work.
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top