ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform.
About the job:
ROBLOX is currently seeking a motivated Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team. This individual will be responsible for tracking performance of key metrics and supporting the budgeting and planning process. You must have advanced Excel skills and be comfortable with SQL (or have the willingness to learn).
- Responsible for day-to-day financial support for the organization
- Prepare internally distributed financial reports of revenue and traffic on a recurring basis
- Partner with department managers with reporting, analysis, and other requests as needed
- Support other reporting and analysis requests on ad-hoc basis
- Work closely with Accounting to ensure proper and timely execution of month-end close procedures
- Perform monthly variance analysis, investigating where needed
- Help produce various metrics and reports to monitor business on a regular basis
- Drive process efficiency and quality to help support a lean team with high impact
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or related field
- 1-2 years of Finance / Accounting experience preferred
- MS Excel skills – complex formulas/spreadsheet management is a must
- Knowledge of and ability to work with basic financial terms, concepts and accounting principles is a must
- Experience with SSRS / Tableau / Quickbooks a plus
- Intermediate SQL skills a plus (or willingness to learn)
- Proven analytical and creative problem solving
- Strong written and communication skills, with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top