Engineering Manager (Mobile)
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform.
Work on a world class, multi-platform product that is operating at scale.
- Own core technologies and processes for the team supporting ROBLOX’s iOS, Android, and Win10 applications
- Track and improve metrics around performance and stability of all mobile products
- Run cross-disciplined teams to deliver new product features across multiple platforms (web, mobile, api, etc).
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to devise technical and product roadmaps
- Mentor engineers and help them succeed and grow their careers
- 5+ years experience in a technical lead role
- Experience with a compiled language such as C/C++, Java, C#, etc
- Experience shipping at least one high quality Android/iOS app
- Experience with web technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proven track record running successful teams
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top