Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
Roblox is looking for a Director, Trust & Safety Operations - Knowledge Management and Training, who will build the overall strategy, development, governance, and execution of our training and knowledge base roadmap and framework for our global Trust and Safety Customer Support and Moderation teams. You will be responsible for building the team and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. You will be vital in creating a standard global best-in-class agent and player support experience.
- Define the overall content management, onboarding, training vision, roadmap, and strategy for the Trust and Safety, Customer Support, and Moderation global organization.
- Collaborate with Trust and Safety leadership, SMEs and cross-functional teams to identify training needs and curate/develop content that supports Roblox policies, values, and philosophy.
- Partner with business partners and evaluate training needs based on continuous feedback to develop impactful learning content for Customer Service and Moderation.
- Own the process of improving the information lifecycle, setting up the knowledge management governance model, roles, and responsibilities to preserve the relevancy and accuracy of information.
- Evaluate and implement the tools, technologies, and processes to support vision and strategy.
- Set the standards for measuring, analyzing, and reporting the success of content adoption and training, both internally and externally.
- Build the team.
- Report to Senior Director of Compliance and Operations
- 10+ years of experience in training, organizational development and knowledge management for a leading global technology company. Experience working within Customer Support or Moderation would be a significant plus.
- Experience leading corporate-based training within a globally distributed workforce.
- Be able to articulate vision and strategy and execute on plan and roadmap.
- Past experience leading learning and organizational development functions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, integrity, and confidence
- Prior experience with e-learning tools and modalities, including learning and knowledge management systems
- Expertise in Adult Learning and Instructional Design
- Superior leadership and management skills.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.