Director of Product Management - Catalog
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
- Seasoned Product Manager with a proven track record of aligning teams and prioritizing features/resources to deliver an excellent product.
- Experienced, with 5-7 years of product management experience, ideally with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar technical field.
- A digital marketplace expert who has deep experience in building virtual stores and tools to run them, understand content architecture and has natural intuition for the customer.
- An operator that has used live ops tools to run digital marketplaces.
- Detail oriented, with an eye for user interaction beyond the veneer of the GUI and comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation details.
- Ambitious, you boldly go where no man or woman has gone before, you are always keen to learn, grow, and push the limits.
- Metrics driven, with proficiency in identifying, defining, tracking and acting upon metrics.
- Communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey ideas through detailed specifications and/or wireframes.
- Entrepreneurial: Having worked in a fast paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through the product life cycle from planning, development, through to launch.
- A self starter: High degree of self direction and independent drive.
- Create and deliver an innovative Catalog and integrate it with the rest of the Roblox Avatar and platform ecosystem.
- Build an industry leading product team to continue pushing innovation in the Catalog.
- Build an industry leading live ops team, with an obsession to drive up our platform engagement.
- Drive the strategic and tactical efforts in building the next generation catalog and meaningfully contribute to the overall product vision for a fully integrated avatar experience.
- Use relentless customer development and empathy to discover and define the right problems and products we should be pursuing.
- Balance and prioritize new features with existing backlog initiatives and align them with the product vision.
- Communicate Catalog needs and product concepts to other internal stakeholders, engineers, designers, and product team members.
- Be incredibly truth-seeking and collect all data necessary to inform product direction whether in the form of competitive intelligence, customer behavior, or other market metrics.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination
See Inside the Office of Roblox
ROBLOX was launched in 2006 and is striving to create the Future of Entertainment through their Imagination Platform. Powered by a growing community of over 300,000 creators, ROBLOX leverages their community to create family-friendly user-generated content for all ages. ROBLOX's single code base proprietary cloud is supported on desktop, iOS, Android, Amazon devices, and Xbox One.
Back to top