Contract Technical Sourcer
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
As a Contract Senior Technical Sourcer, you will proactively identify and assess technical talent. You will partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop strategies to hire multiple engineering positions including Web, Mobile, Gameplay, Game Engine, 3D Graphics, and more.
You are a dynamic Sourcer with solid roots in technical hiring coupled by a sink or swim mindset. This is a fast-paced, passionate environment in explosive growth mode - we need you to find the best of the best who can continue making ROBLOX the greatest social, content-creation platform ever.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role and the ideal candidate
- Run searches and engage with passive candidates via LinkedIn, TalentBin, AngelList, Google Search Engine, GitHub, and other platforms
- Understand the market to run targeted search campaigns
- Build talent pipelines for multiple job requisitions at any given time
- 5+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience engaging passive candidates
- A sincere understanding of the importance of building relationships with active and passive candidates
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with Boolean and LinkedIn
- Passionate, driven mentality with the readiness to jump right in and go!
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid vacation
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking; other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches; a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top