- San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s platform now represents the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Today, Roblox supports over 70 million active users each month and has powered over 900 million hours monthly. With millions of creators worldwide, Roblox is changing the way content is created, consumed, distributed and monetized.
Using a cloud based platform to host user-generated experiences, Roblox features physically-simulated, three-dimensional, destructible environments created by users for users. The user-generated content is hosted and published on Roblox’s platform which has enabled over 40 million games/experiences and a social network that connects 2M+ simultaneous users who are interacting in 3D immersive experiences.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Consolidation Manager in the Accounting Team, you will be responsible for the worldwide consolidation and financial reporting of the company. This includes managing the corporate consolidation financial process, inter-company process, preparing timely consolidated financial statements, providing the analysis for consolidated financial statements, and working with the team to develop and maintain effective internal controls.
- Experienced with minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience including working in industry and familiarity with areas of consolidation, inter-company transactions, account reconciliations, multi-currency consolidations, and financial reporting and have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related degree
- Understanding and an expert application of GAAP and SEC/financial reporting requirements including financial statements and financial statement footnotes
- Business proficient/fluent in Mandarin; preferred, not required
- Solid in understanding of NetSuite and foreign currency translation
- Driven with the ability to understand issues, demonstrate resourcefulness and pro-actively resolve problems and manage multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Highly Experienced with strong communication skills including providing guidance to international teams, drafting accounting memos and explaining areas of responsibility to external audit teams.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power-point required
- Manage the consolidation process including the recording of consolidating entries, reconciliation of inter-company and investment in subsidiary, and other related transaction
- Add value by identifying opportunities, recommending and implementing process improvements
- Anticipate executive management reporting needs, and deliver timely, accurate and insightful management reporting/analysis
- Have a strong understanding and application of US GAAP on all major accounting areas and ensure compliance of processes to GAAP
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive customer service focus to both internal and external customers
- Work closely with the International teams for the preparation of the corporate monthly review packages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination
Back to top