Build/Release Engineer (DevOps)
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
We are looking for a Build/Tools Engineer. If you enjoy working independently in a fast-paced environment, working on game testing, then this is a great position for you!
- Automated build set up and maintenance
- Re-commit build and testing system
- Investigate, implement cloud/remote builds and tests
- Responsible for build system reliability, in general
- Upgrade, maintain current deployment mechanisms
- Take part in designing next generation deployment processes
- Build agent setup and maintenance
- 5+ years experience with Release / Build process.
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid vacation
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking; other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches; a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Back to top