ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
As an Android engineer you will work on a cross-discipline team building new features and improving core quality of our Android applications. ROBLOX is a game development and distribution platform, social network, real time communications platform, real time bidding ads platform, ecommerce site, search engine, and cloud services provider all in one. We are looking for engineers passionate about building world class user experiences from both UI/UX and performance perspectives. Your role will be incredibly high impact and will directly affect our tens of millions of monthly users.
- Build features for the ROBLOX Android app
- Implement app features and functionality
- Maintain and improve existing codebase
- Write and maintain automated tests
- Analyze bug and crash reports, fix problems, and optimize performance
- Collaborate with numerous internal teams to help build the world's best user generated gaming platform
- 5+ years development experience with Android on consumer-facing apps
- Experience with Java
Nice to Have:
- Experience with other mobile platforms such as iOS and Windows 10
- Experience with C++
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- ROBLOX Admin badge for your avatar, and rockstar status with our community
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 40 million players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. Roblox was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in Inc. Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top