Roblox, Administrative Assistant, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
- Pro-active and extremely detail-oriented.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize appropriately.
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Have the ability to exercise sound judgement in all aspects of the job
- Adaptable and Flexible: you have the ability to grasp new concepts and assignments, are resourceful, creative, and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Team Oriented: you have the ability to establish solid relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Willing: you’re willing to step out of your comfort zone to get the job done. You have a “wear any hat” mentality and a “can-do” attitude.
- Calm: you have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple personalities without getting flustered or overwhelmed.
- Self Organized: you work well both independently and can collaborate.
- Experienced: you have 5-8 years of experience with a knowledge of G Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Work closely with CEO’s EA / right hand . Providing seamless coverage for CEO when the EA is out.
- Support the Office of the CEO.
- Manage complex calendars with the ability to adjust to “real time” changes.
- Monitor emails and respond in a timely manner.
- Manage the organization and execution of company-wide events.
- Act as a liaison for the Office of the CEO.
- Participate in team meetings where you will own and maintain communications (agendas, attendee lists, meeting notes, etc).
- Responsible for submitting monthly expense reports through Expensify.
- Responsible for booking and coordinating travel.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
Back to top