(1383) Senior Fullstack Software Engineer - Growth
- San Mateo, CA
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet in your life. Community is the heart and soul of Roblox. Over 100 million active players engage on our platform every month. How cool is that?
Roblox is not just a game company and not just a social network. We are building the future of play and ever-expanding the universe where anything is possible.
We are democratizing the gaming world by inspiring people to play, socialize, create, and engage on one platform - across all devices - doing what they love.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless - literally.
As a Software Engineer on the growth team, you will be helping to build features that are used by millions of users daily. We are looking for full stack engineers that will be capable of building a feature from conception to release and comfortable working on all parts of our technology stack. Our team is focused on using data and experimentation to determine how best to improve user acquisition, engagement, and retention. If you are an engineer who is passionate about building world class features in a data driven environment, you’ll be right at home on the growth team.
- Full Stack engineer interested in both front and back end development
- Experience with compiled languages such as C#, Java or golang
- Focused on writing clear, readable, testable, and monitored code
- Collaborative team member, self starter, and adaptable
- Product-minded with an interest in understanding the end user
- Analytical with an interest in data
You Might Have:
- Working knowledge of REST and/or gRPC APIs
- Experience developing on Android and iOS platforms
- Working on unique projects that are seen - and enjoyed - by millions of active Roblox users every day
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks (Nom nom nom.)
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community (No autographs, please.)
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 29 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 64 million monthly active players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, role-play, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. In 2017, Roblox was named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for the second consecutive year.
Back to top