Treasury Senior Manager
- Menlo Park, CA
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
We are looking for an intellectually curious and enthusiastic individual to help the Treasury organization prepare for continued rapid growth, in particular across Capital Markets. This role is responsible for building upon and further developing our Capital Markets functions across multiple vectors. This role also presents the opportunity to work with multiple product teams across Robinhood for business enablement with our banking partners and relationships.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Execute on Capital Market transactions including lines of credit, credit financings, convertible notes, and/or equity financings.
- Establish and own the relationships with rating agencies in coordination with our banking partners
- Partner with the Product, Operations, and cross functional teams in support of new products and financing alternatives
- Work with Robinhood’s Treasury and Finance & Strategy team to improve balance sheet optimization and assessment of key metrics and risks
- Assist the Investor Relations team with special projects including the preparation and analysis for the Board, the evaluation of strategic financing and capital decisions, and the implementation of new products
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 8-12+ years experience in Corporate Treasury, Banking, or related financial services field, preferably with experience in a capital markets role.
- Experience leading corporate debt capital markets transactions, and partnering with internal and external stakeholders as the project lead.
- Strong foundation of working with rating agencies and being the primary relationship owner.
- Prior banking relationship management experience with a strong working knowledge of bank products and services.
- Ability and comfort working independently across cross-functional internal teams and external relationships, and the ability to project manage multiple large scale projects.
- Ability to get things done and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science, or a related field.
- Graduate degree such as an MBA or in related technical field preferred
- Strong interest in fintech and knowledge of the industry
- Passion for consumer and mobile first technologies
- Prior people management experience
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top