Treasury Lead, Capital Markets
- Menlo Park, CA
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
We are looking for an intellectually curious and enthusiastic individual to help the Treasury organization prepare for continued rapid growth, in particular across Capital Markets. This role is responsible for building upon and further developing our Capital Markets functions across multiple vectors. This role also presents the opportunity to work with multiple product teams across Robinhood for business enablement with our banking partners and relationships.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Execute on Capital Market transactions including lines of credit, credit financings, convertible notes, and/or equity financings
- Establish and own the relationships with rating agencies in coordination with our banking partners
- Partner with the Product, Operations, and cross functional teams in support of new products and financing alternatives
- Work with Robinhood’s Treasury and Finance & Strategy teams to improve balance sheet optimization and assessment of key metrics and risks
- Assist the Investor Relations team with special projects including the preparation and analysis for the Board, the evaluation of strategic financing and capital decisions, and the implementation of new products
- 8-12+ years experience in Corporate Treasury, Banking, or related financial services field, preferably with experience in a capital markets role.
- Experience leading corporate debt capital markets transactions, and partnering with internal and external stakeholders as the project lead
- Strong foundation of working with rating agencies and being the primary relationship owner
- Prior banking relationship management experience with a strong working knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability and comfort working independently across cross-functional internal teams and external relationships, and the ability to project manage multiple large scale projects
- Ability to get things done and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science, or a related field
- Graduate degree such as an MBA or in related technical field preferred
- Strong interest in fintech and knowledge of the industry
- Passion for consumer and mobile first technologies
- Prior people management experience
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top