- Menlo Park, CA
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
We're passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience at each stage of the conversation by lending genuine insight into our culture, mission and challenges. We represent Robinhood values: no job is beneath you and you're tech driven.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Act as a recruiting consultant to the business partners by suggesting changes to the hiring/interview process, running interviewer trainings, and managing interviewer loads
- Manage the sourcing process for high priority roles
- Implement and execute recruiting programs to attract top talent
- Draw upon a proven recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer accept
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Be the face of Robinhood to our amazing candidates! Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of technical recruiting
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Ability to think on your feet, but with enough humility to ask questions
- Previous start-up experience preferred; if no start-up experience, then at a minimum must have worked at tech companies
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top