- Menlo Park, CA
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience at each stage of the conversation by lending genuine insight into our culture, mission and challenges. We represent Robinhood values: no job is beneath you and you’re tech driven.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Act as a recruiting consultant to the business partners by suggesting changes to the hiring/interview process, running interviewer trainings, and managing interviewer loads
- Manage the sourcing process for high priority roles
- Implement and execute recruiting programs to attract top talent
- Draw upon a proven recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer accept
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Be the face of Robinhood to our amazing candidates! Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of full cycle technical recruiting
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Ability to think on your feet, but with enough humility to ask questions
- Previous start-up experience preferred; if no start-up experience, then at a minimum must have worked at tech companies
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top