Sourcing Manager, Foundation
- Menlo Park, CA
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
We're hiring a Sourcer Manager to support the needs of our foundation functions at Robinhood. You'll use your experience in sourcing to lead, mentor, grow, and hire a team of sourcers while partnering closely with our Operations, G&A, Legal, Risk & Compliance, People and Customer Experience leadership team.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Set objectives, manage expectations and provide training to a team of sourcers
- Develop careers by coaching & day-to-day mentoring to sourcers
- Provide leadership through motivation, recognition, and empowerment.
- Make data driven decisions that optimizes for efficient use of sourcing resources and hire world class sourcing talent to our Foundation recruiting organization.
- Contribute to building and improving our Foundation sourcing practices & processes in a hyper-growth environment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, with 7+ years of recruiting experience
- At least 2+ years of people management or leadership experience
- At least 3+ years of specific sourcing experience with a proven track record of high performance
- Proven track record of building and managing a growing program/sourcing team, preferably in a hyper-growth start-up environment
- You use data to inform decisions and influence changes across the organization
- Experience with successful diversity programs is highly preferred
- Experience partnering and influencing executives and hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments
- You can think on your feet but have enough humility to ask questions
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top