Registered Customer Experience Representative
- Southlake, TX
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
As a member of this team, you'll be the company's voice and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our users feel understood and valued.
You will be empowered to help our customers with some of their most complex issues. This work will focus on equities trading, margin, and options trading-related issues. Your job is not only to help our customers with the issues they encounter, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customers' experience using our products as seamless as possible.
Learn more about how Robinhood can accelerate your career in financial services. Mitch Atkinson, Robinhood's Customer Experience Site Director in Denver, shares his story on why he made the switch to Robinhood.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience for customers through email, chat, and phone channels
- Driving continuous improvement to delight customers by acting as the voice of the customer by identifying and communicating customer pain points and opportunities to our product and engineering teams
- Grow your financial services expertise as you develop deep subject mastery of complex financial concepts like equities trading, margin, and options trading
- Series 7 and 63 Licenses
- Ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work evenings and weekend hours, if needed
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top