Registered Customer Experience Representative
- Southlake, TX
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
As a member of this team, you’ll be the company’s voice and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our users feel understood and valued.
You will be empowered to help our customers with some of their most complex issues. This work will focus on equities trading, margin, and options trading-related issues. Your job is not only to help our customers with the issues they encounter, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customers’ experience using our products as seamless as possible.
Learn more about how Robinhood can accelerate your career in financial services. Mitch Atkinson, Robinhood’s Customer Experience Site Director in Denver, shares his story on why he made the switch to Robinhood.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience for customers through email, chat, and phone channels
- Driving continuous improvement to delight customers by acting as the voice of the customer by identifying and communicating customer pain points and opportunities to our product and engineering teams
- Grow your financial services expertise as you develop deep subject mastery of complex financial concepts like equities trading, margin, and options trading
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Series 7 and 63 Licenses
- Ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work evenings and weekend hours, if needed
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top