Recruiting Manager, Engineering (Infrastructure)
- Menlo Park, CA
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
We're hiring a Recruiting Manager to support the needs of our engineering infrastructure functions at Robinhood. You'll use your experience in recruiting to lead, mentor, grow, and hire a team of recruiters and sourcers while partnering closely with our engineering leadership team.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Mentor a growing team of technical recruiters and sourcers
- Partner with Engineering leaders to align recruiting resources with business needs and collaborate on hiring strategy
- Develop a compelling employment brand narrative that showcases Robinhood's culture and the work our engineers tackle every day
- Make data driven decisions that optimizes for efficient use of recruiting resources and success in meeting our hiring goals
- Contribute to building and improving our engineering recruiting practices in a hyper-growth environment
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, with 7+ years of technical recruiting experience
- At least 3+ years of people management experience
- Proven track record of building and managing a growing university program/recruiting team, preferably in a hyper-growth start-up environment
- You use data to inform decisions and influence changes across the organization
- Experience with successful diversity programs is highly preferred
- Experience partnering and influencing executives and hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments
- You can think on your feet but have enough humility to ask questions
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top