Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
- Menlo Park, CA
About the company
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
At Robinhood, we want to give every candidate an unforgettable experience, no matter the interview outcome. We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) to partner with our recruiters and hiring leaders to perfect candidate experience and help implement recruiting processes and operational efficiencies.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Help evaluate processes and make judicious decisions based on efficiency & sensibility
- Help supervise candidate progress from initial contact through offer
- Partner with recruiters and hiring leaders to craft and schedule interviews
- Arrange accommodations for out-of-town candidates
- Greet candidates, make them feel encouraged, and ensure on-site interviews go efficiently
- Build out our administrative tools to make sure the recruiting process is flawless for current employees and candidates alike
- Be responsible for owning and balancing multiple schedules and miscellaneous projects as a member of the Recruiting Ops Team
- Learn the ins-and-outs of Robinhood and tackle more sophisticated responsibilities over time
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 6+ months in a recruiting, HR or administrative role
- Exceptionally organized with outstanding attention to detail
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while running their work time
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, with an appropriate blend of integrity and friendliness
- Creative, and process driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Familiarity with Greenhouse
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top