Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
At Robinhood, we want to create an unforgettable positive experience for every candidate, no matter the interview outcome. We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to partner with our recruiters and hiring leaders to build these experiences, help implement recruiting processes, and drive operational efficiencies.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Evaluate processes and make judicious decisions based on efficiency & sensibility
- Track candidate progress from initial contact through offer
- Partner with recruiters and hiring leaders to design and schedule interviews
- Help to make candidates feel welcomed and ensure virtual on-site interviews run smoothly
- Build out our administrative tools to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for current employees and candidates alike
- Be responsible for owning and juggling multiple schedules and miscellaneous projects as a member of the Recruiting Ops Team
- Learn the ins-and-outs of Robinhood and take on more complex responsibilities over time
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 12+ months experience in a recruiting coordination, HR assistant, or administrative role
- Incredibly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Creative, and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with Greenhouse applicant tracking system or GoodTime scheduling
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top